Between 23rd of October and 28th of November 2017 readers can vote for Germany’s Top Cycling Blog.
2015 CyclingClaude surprisingly became fourth, 2016 even second.
Thank you for this!
2017 I count on your vote and you can win as well.
How does it work?
- As you need to paste a link (URL) of a blog post into the form, just copy this one for example:
- Click here. This link will automatically bring you to the voting page for the category road bike.
- Select cycling.claude.de in the first data field.
- Paste the link (URL) you copied in step one into the second data field.
- Click the red button Weiter
- On the second page, you don’t neccessarily need to enter any data. Just scroll down within the box and klick on the red button Fertig.
If you however enter your email address and check the box „Datenschutzrichtlinie“, you may win a 100 EUR voucher, from German online store fahrrad.de.
In case you win, we can exchange the code and I would send you the money via paypal. Deal?
- Your vote is counted, as soon as you read the below „Vielen Dank …“ page.
Here are the screens step by step: